8.29.2005

fall.lineup

Here are some fall network shows of note. All are continuations of shows that I have watched the entire season at least twice except where noted.

FOX
Arrested Development - Mondays @ 8pm
Season 2 Premiere 9/19/2005

House - Tuesdays @ 9pm
Season 3 Premiere 9/13/2005

Family Guy - Sundays @ 9pm
New Episodes Start 9/11/2005

ABC

Lost
- Wednesdays @ 9pm
Season 2 Premiere 9/21/2005

NBC

My Name is Earl - Tuesdays @ 9pm
Series Premiere 9/20/2005

The Office - Tuesdays @ 9:30pm
Season 2 Premiere 9/20/2005

*Scrubs - NOT ON THE SCHEDULE
NO PREMIERE DATE

Note: Italics indicate a new show and therefore my recommendation is based on pre-season clips and interviews and does not necessitate that I will watch this show consistently.

*A note on Scrubs: This show is one of the funniest shows on television. In fact, prior to House it was the best doctor show on TV and this is not just on my authority but also on the authority of many medical professionals who say that the dynamic and the whole hospital environment as portrayed on the show is a better representation than anything else before it. Regardless I hope we get another season out of it and at least get a real finale.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Looks like you've got your fall nights all planned out.

Ryan said...

Of course I rarely watch the shows at their scheduled time.