9.08.2005

day.two

It really is amazing how much better things can be after a good night's sleep and a bit more preparation. I like my AP kids now and I think they just wanted to see if I knew anything and what I was going to expect from them. For anyone out there who has forgotten or never knew - class after lunch is always the worst. It's too warm and all anyone wants to do is sleep or talk to friends. I remember! After all that was the best thing about Honors Econ with Mr. Barnes In-n-Out in the back of the class. Oh how I miss those fries!

Pile of stuff to grade!

4 comments:

Mara said...

blah.. you need a student teacher to grade those for you!!

Jon said...

you're not actually going to grade those are you? it's going to be much worse when you start giving out partial credit because now you're going to have to go through each problem to try to figure out what the heck they were doing!

Anonymous said...

See, what you should do is just give everyone an "A". Then they'll love you. Just get one of those little stamps with an "A" on it and you're set. Figure those kids are going to get blown out of the water when they get into college anyway, so why spoil their fragile egos now? Let a college professor do it later.

I guess that's why I'm an accountant and not a teacher.

Alexis Wright said...

Yes, give them all A's. The staff in College Counseling will thank you when comes time to writing letters of rec .