9.07.2005

first.day.of.school

I just can't believe how tired I am right now. I mean, I am really beat. The first day is over!!! I made it this far. It's funny I thought the younger kids would be the most dificult but as it turns out, it is the AP physics class that looks like it will be the most challenging. I guess the combination of them being closer to my age and them actually wanting to be in the class and having far higher expectations of the class than other students makes it all that much more intense.

3 comments:

Jon said...

Ahhh, AP Physics. I don't think I played Tetris more in any other class! I set and beat countless records in that class. What a joy it was!

Ryan said...

Jon-

You were either the best or the worst student a teacher could have. Fortunately you were playing tetris and not humming the theme song.

Jon said...

I'd vouch for worst student...but I still paid attention and got A's (and 5's on the AP exams!). The only reason I got away with playing tetris was because it was on my graphic calculator which made it look like I was punching away trying to resolve gravity with electromagnetism. Ahhh Graphing Calculator. I don't know how I would've gotten through High School without it!