5.13.2004

home.agian

As with so much about work things are unpredictable. Just as I was getting used to having my boss call in to give me a huge list of things to do. As I was warming up to the fact that he just stopped by for the briefest of minutes only to be frustrated and give me five different and conflicting answers to the only question I had for him. Today he is in the office almost all day and he is good natured and calm. He asks questions and gives me projects that are easily completed and answered. Hmm... The ups and downs.

In much bigger news, I am moving this weekend into an apartment in Cambridge. It is a very nice place and the rent is reasonable. I will be closer to where my friends are although farther from work. I will finally have a roommate (I know strange comment but if you know me you understand) so that will be nice.

1 comment:

Alexis Wright said...

I will have to send you an apartment-warming gift. Perhaps a spice rack or a picture frame. How is it again that we get along so well? You long for a roommate and I take delight in that fact that I am now happily reside alone in a room built for two...