7.19.2005

philosophy.of.posting

When sitting down to post the question must be asked, "What is better to post once in summary or many times in particular." I often fail even to post once so the question may seem strange. When I do post it seems that I post in bursts several times a day or even hour only to neglect posting for the next month or more. Is this acceptable to me (I ignore here anyone who reads the posts for obvious reasons) or is a daily or semi-daily post scheduled by discipline and duty more desirable than the sporadic postings brought on by a passionate desire to say something? A question for the ages? Perhaps not. Yet there it remains hanging over my head hinting at deeper symptoms or something else entirely.

For what it's worth I will probably post again today.

No comments: